Troll Quest 1:4 Troll Quest 1:4

It's pretty good as far as animatics go, however I advice releasing the actual animations instead

the power ep 1 the power ep 1

the claymation was probably the best I've seen on Newgrounds but the problem is that it still has that occasional camera jerk that throws everything off, and in certain frames you can see the shadows you cast- to fix this I recommend taking the photos remotely and have strong lights coming at all angles- what really killed this movie though was the lack of sound and music until the end where a song suddenly jumps in.
Sound is what makes things feel real and entertaining and lacking that has turned this animation that could have been great into something bad.

alvwest3712 responds:

yeah i know i was using a tablet without a tripod so it was really hard to keep it still. also if you liked this a have alot more on my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8an_-2Lsy297gq-C_FKQQ
also i just dont have the money for audio recording

Empire Strikes Back the Musical Empire Strikes Back the Musical

the animation was pretty okay, but the lyrics were lazy and the use of autotune made it painful to listen to

B-Lock B-Lock

wow so this is what mighty number 9 would have been like if it were good

only complaint is that some of the level design discourages keeping up momentum

Pokémon Project (Pre-ALPHA) Pokémon Project (Pre-ALPHA)

I usually don't support 'Pre-Alpha' builds on NG as it is usually an excuse for people to get ratings for stuff they are too lazy to finish but this is actually a pretty nice build with a good chunk of the world to already explore.

Buten Game Buten Game

That feeling when you are red green colorblind

9X74 responds:

Ooh looks like my game does have some flaws haha.

Dear Johnny Dear Johnny

Had to double take to when I heard the melody

The Jungle The Jungle

I feel that it does not change enough and gets repetitive fast however the notes that do repeat are wonderfully done

MistyEntertainment responds:

Thanks for the review!

KH London Remix KH London Remix

I know its from kingdom hearts but it sounds like something out of Snow Board Kids 2

jessepajamas responds:

yea.. thanks dude. christmasy feel almost

Pollywogs - Hospital Pollywogs - Hospital

their mile long stare makes me feel like they are coming from a war zone

artistunknown responds:

Well, they are in a hospital so that's a possibility :p

Link and Zelda Link and Zelda

Fun fact: in link between worlds the parallel world to hyrule detroyed their triforce and that fucked everything

Waku Waku Indie Game Stage Waku Waku Indie Game Stage

This is the first I've heard of ninja pig studios in a long time. Glad to see it all wasn't a horrible nightmare.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I know about Ninja Pig Studio the first time when I first saw a gameplay footage of Meme Run. Do not even acknowledge that company's name.

Jordan Schuetz is too immature in the game industry and the root of all evil!