B-Lock B-Lock

wow so this is what mighty number 9 would have been like if it were good

only complaint is that some of the level design discourages keeping up momentum

Pokémon Project (Pre-ALPHA) Pokémon Project (Pre-ALPHA)

I usually don't support 'Pre-Alpha' builds on NG as it is usually an excuse for people to get ratings for stuff they are too lazy to finish but this is actually a pretty nice build with a good chunk of the world to already explore.

Buten Game Buten Game

That feeling when you are red green colorblind

9X74 responds:

Ooh looks like my game does have some flaws haha.

Le Chat Foncé: A proper Sequel - Alpha 1.0 Le Chat Foncé: A proper Sequel - Alpha 1.0

It looks pretty and controls well, my only complaint (and it is one that has made me mad) is that there is no indicator of when something will send you to another place, like the pit below the red flower was hell to get back over.

Dragon Ball Epic Fighter Dragon Ball Epic Fighter

Not a good game by any standards but the only reason I give you the stars is because I've never seen anything like this made in Visual Basic Studio.

A Christmas Story A Christmas Story

I recommend making your own assets for games, I could tell these were rpg maker and clip art drawings. I also would like to see Jason be more useful from the get go, he comes with no weapon so it was kinda difficult finding a use for him in battle. You should also spell and grammar check your game.
Also the boss fight with the Santa Tick was kinda boring so you should find a way to spice that up a bit.

CloudKnight responds:

thank you for your review i truly appreciate it!!! also about Jason he starts off with no sword because there's an actual chest in town that provides his sword >.< you just gotta explore there's a few other hidden egg's pm me if you want the full details i don't want to spoil it for everyone else :P!

My First Game My First Game

make the controls less floaty, speed up the player a bit, and design the levels to not have those inescapable breaks in the ground and you could have a pretty good game on your hands

Collect diamonds2 Collect diamonds2

this game has the potential to be good, the jumping physics are amazing.
however what really screws over this game is the poor level design and strange controlls

How Smart Are You? How Smart Are You?

the reset game option breaks everything

Megaman Vs Metroid MMXP10 Megaman Vs Metroid MMXP10