Troll Quest 1:4 Troll Quest 1:4

It's pretty good as far as animatics go, however I advice releasing the actual animations instead

the power ep 1 the power ep 1

the claymation was probably the best I've seen on Newgrounds but the problem is that it still has that occasional camera jerk that throws everything off, and in certain frames you can see the shadows you cast- to fix this I recommend taking the photos remotely and have strong lights coming at all angles- what really killed this movie though was the lack of sound and music until the end where a song suddenly jumps in.
Sound is what makes things feel real and entertaining and lacking that has turned this animation that could have been great into something bad.

alvwest3712 responds:

yeah i know i was using a tablet without a tripod so it was really hard to keep it still. also if you liked this a have alot more on my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8an_-2Lsy297gq-C_FKQQ
also i just dont have the money for audio recording

Empire Strikes Back the Musical Empire Strikes Back the Musical

the animation was pretty okay, but the lyrics were lazy and the use of autotune made it painful to listen to

Sonic's Famous Technique Sonic's Famous Technique

why the fuck isn't this on the front page
#makeithappenfulp2017

Kidnap Kidnap

Your shading is great, your audio quality is okay, your animation quality seems like it was animated in 12 frames per second, worst of all the writing seems pretty poor

zumation responds:

Thanks I appreciate it. The writing was indeed the weakest factor to these scene. ill be working on getting a writer.

Steven Universe Reanimate Shot 44 Steven Universe Reanimate Shot 44

The animation is good, the audio is good, everything is good except how this is a spinet of a full project that you should have held off and posted when it was done

StarLockStudio responds:

We are not in charge when they post the final product. It's a group of artists. We just wanted to share our bit with you guys as we will likely not have the permission to show the finished version on this platform.

Crash For Skylanders?! Crash For Skylanders?!

I've been waiting for 2 years to write this review:
he is in

The Squishables (Season 7) Episodes #1 and #2: The Recyclishables The Squishables (Season 7) Episodes #1 and #2: The Recyclishables

I've seen quite a few of these pop up around the portals, while the animation has improved you still use text to speech- something which I am not too big of a fan of and judging by the reviews people leave other aren't as well. Some of your backgrounds are clearly just photos with a cartoony filter over them which just seems kinda lazy.
But what really drags this down is the plot- no one wants to come to Newgrounds to watch a webisode about recycling. Though that mainly comes down to how you presented it. I've seen shows where they take a basic concept such as making a cake or walking the dog that is presented well and makes the animation good over all but that is all because there is some sort of obstacle prevented the protagonist from achieving what they want. Here there is no obstacle there isn't even a protagonist from what I've seen.
It's just "hey recycle" "oh someone did not recycle but it's cool" end
there were no stakes and it was over all boring to watch.

So how could one improve this? Well:
Focus on a single character, know what they want- what keeps them from getting what they want
now know the obstacle
How does the character want to get around this?

This movie was nothing to watch really there was no need for this story to be told in my opinion, no stakes were at play.

Think of your favorite book, play, or movie. It has characters perusing something but something else keeps them from getting this, creating drama.

ie: Spongebob makes krabby patty pizza so he and Squifward set off to deliver it (characters and what they want), along the way they get lost (obstacle), through the trials they are tempted as squid-ward is trying to get the pizza but spongebob refuses to let him have it because it's for the customer (conflict/drama), they eventually get it delivered and everything is good.

People love drama/conflict and to refuse to acknowledge that is to refuse to entertain.

The Bit Episode 4 The Bit Episode 4

I advice increasing your voice volume, I have to have my speakers on max just to vaguely hear you, I also recommend putting gameplay footage in the background and moving your character and their desk to the bottom right hand side of the screen, on top of that you should have more gestures and animation to your character, from what I've seen he just moves his eyes and occasionally his mouth will close , though you can add arm gestures and other animations to this.

Fallut5 (Seizure and Loud Sound Warning) Fallut5 (Seizure and Loud Sound Warning)

Just make the description into the actual animation.

Marioguy888 responds:

Nah, it's fine how it is.