View Profile thebreadandbutter

113 Movie Reviews

its noticable that you put blood sweat and tears into this the animation is smooth its very weird and some people like that but that drawing style and the people arent very well drawn and if thats your style that is just an excuse

Wonderful, it's a shame that fucks on facebook are going to free-boot this and profit off of it

The jokes were okay at best, but I just couldn't stand the jpeg mouths
aside from that the animation wasn't too good as the characters rarely moved.

17 Game Reviews

The art is okay at best, over all the game feels to slow for it's own good and due to the lack of an indication of wounding your opponents it feels like they are invincible which makes the gun useless.
If you were to ever revisit this I advice giving the enemies an indication that they are being hurt if you can hurt them, if you cannot hurt enemies except for charging your gauge then take away the gun and make the focus of the game running and hiding rather than just being in a single room, and increase the over all speed of everything from player movement to bullet movement.

Overall this is a bad game, but in time perhaps your group could put out something great!

possukomppanja responds:

I apologize
the game worked during testing but i was in a hurry and couldn't test it after uploading it and i have been trying to fix the enemies not dying

but on good news the game works as downloadable

This is one the few NG games I can say I'd like to see a full game made out of, the pushing ice to cross gaps mechanics is brilliant and every-time I solved one of the puzzles I felt like a genius.
My only complaint is the lack of sound design.

wow so this is what mighty number 9 would have been like if it were good

only complaint is that some of the level design discourages keeping up momentum

8 Audio Reviews

It really does capture the experience of shootin' in the desert

ade-syndicate responds:

This piece was specifically and scientifically engineered to thematically capture the essence of shootin' in the desert.

I have this song set to play when ever I open up a clock app on my computer.
The goal is to have it play when ever someone asks me what time and I'd rather just blast this than look at the clock on the bottom corner of my lappy.

Had to double take to when I heard the melody

7 Art Reviews

this is canon now

ade-syndicate responds:

Finally.

This is probably the biggest jump in quality your art has experienced, congrats bro!

their mile long stare makes me feel like they are coming from a war zone

artistunknown responds:

Well, they are in a hospital so that's a possibility :p

This is the bread box